To all our clients and friends of Richmond Hill Animal Hospital:
The province is slowly allowing business to resume after Covid-19. Our team at Richmond Hill Animal Hospital would like to thank you for your understanding during the past few trying weeks, and we hope you and your family are well.
The latest directive from the Province means we are reopening for business from Tues 19 May, with the following procedures in place:
- We’re resuming all types of consultations and treatments, including spaying/neutering, elective and non-elective surgeries, vaccinations, and general wellness checks.
- Only one patient will be allowed in the hospital at a time, and no pet parent may accompany them. When you bring your pet in for a scheduled appointment, please call us when you arrive and we will come out to collect the pet at your car. Pets must be outside the car and on leash or in a pet carrier. You can collect the pet after the consultation the same way.
- Please make appointments in advance by phone or email. In case of emergency, call us and we will do our very best to accommodate you urgently.
- We ask you to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer during your appointment, and we will do the same.
- We have installed clear shields at reception. All sanitation protocols are continuing to be followed, to make sure the hospital environment is safe for you and your pets.
- Retail orders will continue to be made and paid for by telephone, and scheduled for collection at the door.
Let’s continue to stay safe as we gradually get back to normal life.
Dr. Issam Kadri and the Team
Existing Business Hours that remain in effect are:
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM